DIY Tissue Paper Vase









When I first saw this DIY technique, I thought there was no way it could be so simple and easy to achieve. And yet, with only a bit of tissue paper and ModPodge, you have yourself a completely unique, cool little vase. For a first effort - I'm pretty excited with how they turned out but I'm definitely going to make some more and see if I can smooth them out a little. I just love that every different vase can be so different, you can mix up the colours or the patterns - the results are endless. They look great with or without flowers and are a great little decor piece for any room.





SUPPLIES
  • Ceramic Vase
  • Tissue Paper
  • ModPodge
  • Paintbrush

HOW TO
  • Rip pieces of tissue paper into desired shapes and sizes
  • Paint a thin of Modpodge onto vase
  • Place tissue paper and paint over every layer with Modpodge
  • When dry, re-coat with another layer of Modpodge for a smooth finish
  • Enjoy your new vase :)